Who says Twittering doesn't pay! I've made great relationships, both personal and business on Twitter, and as well as created some business for my company (blue 22 pr) and others. There are many contests constantly flowing through the Twitterverse and today I've won my second one - a very valuable limited edition lithograph of the Beatles' Hard Days Night Album Cover from @LiveNationPHX. Previously I'd won a gift certificate from Baskin & Robins. See above for an image of today's prize. I can't wait to receive this really cool piece of art! If you want to follow me on Twitter, I am @blue22pr.
Monday, August 24, 2009
A Hard Day's Twitter
Who says Twittering doesn't pay! I've made great relationships, both personal and business on Twitter, and as well as created some business for my company (blue 22 pr) and others. There are many contests constantly flowing through the Twitterverse and today I've won my second one - a very valuable limited edition lithograph of the Beatles' Hard Days Night Album Cover from @LiveNationPHX. Previously I'd won a gift certificate from Baskin & Robins. See above for an image of today's prize. I can't wait to receive this really cool piece of art! If you want to follow me on Twitter, I am @blue22pr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment