Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LABOR DAY FUN

We had a few friends over for a Labor Day BBQ. Lexi and friends swam, Zachary got to have an impromptu Texas Hold Em Game, Ken BBQed and I got to enjoy some good friends and take a few pictures* (ok - I also got to prepare and clean up).

*Photo taking note. This seems pretty obvious - but the photographer needs to be patient and stand still. I took a ton of shots and only a few turned out. Lesson learned (I hope).

I guess this means summer is finally over... it is still over 100 degrees every day, so it is a bit confusing. I can hardly wait till Christmas break and there is no school for two whole weeks!

Elli, Kaisa and Lexi


PJ & Kate



Zachary & Sam thinking about their next move


Lexi & Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment